The immune health market is being circled by frantic consumers—it’s critical that the industry responds responsibly and with a dedicated commitment to safety, efficacy and scientific validation.
At the start of 2020, no one could have predicted the level of impact being felt today. Implications of today’s reality stretch far into the years ahead. Consumers are more anxious about their vulnerability to disease and their ability to recover from illness than ever before, and as a result, we’re seeing proactive efforts to improve immunity through diet, supplementation and lifestyle decisions. Where does this leave the nutraceutical brands that fall into the immune health category?
- Supply chain challenges to meet demand and interest
- Important considerations for brands launching to market now
- Protecting integrity through transparency
- Changing consumer attitudes for long-term behaviour shifts
- Innovation for future product development and the ‘new normal’