- This event has passed.
Dairy Vision Latin America Conference
1. December 2020 - 4. December 2020
The 5th annual Dairy Vision Latin America conference and trade show will take place on 1 to 4 December 2020 in an online format. Organised by AgriPoint in Brazil in association with Zenith Global in Europe, the 2019 event attracted over 400 delegates including many of the Latin America region’s top dairy businesses.
Speakers for the 2020 Dairy Vision feature numerous world and regional industry leaders grouped in 5 sessions, offering over 30 insightful presentations:
- Dec 1 morning – market trends: IFCN, Rabobank, MilkPoint; INTA, Argentina; DairyNews, Russia
- Dec 1 afternoon – COVID-19 and disruption: RDC, ABComm, Opinion Box
- Dec 2 morning – innovation and world view: EloGroup, Nestlé, University of Wisconsin, Embrapa, Yili
- Dec 3 morning – sustainability and communication: Danone, Global Sustainability Framework, Arla, ROC, Artex, US National Dairy Council
- Dec 4 morning – opportunities and challenges: Powerful, US; Brownes, Australia; Lantern, Spain; Ai Palette, Singapore; Kantar, Natural Machines, UVF