- This event has passed.
International Flexpack industry meets for the 1st “Inno-Meeting Europe” in Berlin
6. October 2022 - 7. October 2022
Innoform Coaching and Flexible Packaging Europe (fpe) are organising the first Inno-Meeting Europe in Berlin on 6/7 October 2022. The focus will be on Flexpack & Climate Change and the conference language is English. This industry get-together for the flexpack and food industry will be offered annually as part of the Inno-Talk concept. Speakers from Europe will discuss and present insights, products and innovations for the entire food packaging sector with a focus on flexible packaging.
On-site participation will be offered for up to 150 persons and exhibitors and additionally there will be a fee-based livestream. Networking opportunities between on-site participants, exhibitors and livestream participants will be made possible by the eveema event platform.
The agenda of the event
There is a lot of discussion today about avoiding packaging – often very emotionally and sometimes ideologically. To stay down to earth, the first European Inno-Meeting will show the benefits and side effects of packaging on the climate.
For this, various starting points are planned:
· Where are the greatest potentials for improvement?
· Does packaging have any direct impact on the climate at all?
· Is the carbon footprint the only parameter for evaluating the climate impact of packaged food and goods?
· What is the actual role of circular economy along the supply chain?
· Is there enough differentiation between climate and environment in today’s debate?
· Are paper and biopolymers the coming solutions as packaging material?
Well-known experts share their insights to discuss the latest trends, solutions and fundamental issues in a network of European retail packaging experts, brand owners and suppliers. Along the supply chain, everyone involved with FMCG will find valuable input, even outside of the box. As with all Inno-Meetings, the focus is on flexible packaging.