CP Kelco is heading to Food Ingredients Europe (FiE) in Frankfurt this Nov. 28–30 where visitors are invited to ‘Indulge with No Compromise’ as the company showcases innovative prototypes and discusses the latest texture trends
Said Camille Berdugo, CP Kelco Senior Marketing Specialist: “With the demands and stresses of our daily lives, consumers are turning to indulgent food and beverages for comfort. However, they still prioritize their health and wellness and are mindful of the environment. When making food and beverage choices, consumers do not want to compromise on sustainability, wellness or enjoyment, while also keeping an eye on their budget.”
The company will show how it’s possible to achieve indulgent texture in products that are ‘good for you’ and good for the planet. Using the company’s nature-based ingredients, some of which are upcycled, extracted from plants, or derived from fermentation, it is possible to indulge with no compromise.
Added Berdugo: “For example, consumers are buying more vitamin and mineral supplements than ever and will choose a soft and chewy gummy that tastes like a confectionery treat but is made without animal-based gelatin.”
Visitors are invited to indulge in a breakfast tasting session of vegan scrambled egg alternatives featuring KELCOGEL® Gellan Gum every day from 10 to 11am. In the afternoon, the company will host a soft-serve ice cream break featuring NUTRAVA® Citrus Fibre on Tuesday and Wednesday from 3-5 p.m. and on Thursday from 2 to 4 p.m.
CP Kelco will also showcase a variety of additional new prototypes including…
- Cold cut alternatives with a meat-like sensory experience and short ingredient list, featuring GENU® Carrageenan.
- Heat-stable, vegan gummies, including a sugar-free, Vitamin C gummy and a calcium-enriched gummy, made with GENU® Pectin.
- A high-protein yogurt alternative made with label-friendly GENU® Pectin.
- Oat-based matcha latte alternative featuring KELCOGEL® Gellan Gum for excellent suspension and smooth mouthfeel.
- An indulgent and silky rich, emulsifier-free chocolate sauce made with NUTRAVA® Citrus Fibre
For more visit FiE Hall 3.0 stand # C40 (next to Azelis) or at cpkelco.com