To meet the different palletising needs of its customers, iXAPACK GLOBAL offers another alternative, with a new roller gripper entirely developed in-house that allows the palletising robot to pick up smaller carton sizes per layer, for greater flexibility.
Performances and advantages of this new system:
- Possibility for the palletiser to pick more case or carton formats.
- Direct palletising of the cartons, without being packed by a case packer beforehand, which allows a cost reduction in the product packaging process
- Stability of the cartons/cases ensured
- Minimum dimensions of palletiable cases: 250 x 140 x 110 mm
- Possibility to place the cases on edge on the pallet
Flexible preparation tables
The pre-palletising preparation tables are equipped with a tripod robot that allows a wide variety of carton/case layer formats when placed on pallets: columnar, cross-layered, with or without empty space inside the layer for optimised palletising.
Fully automated palletising logistics
For optimised management of palletising processes, a de-stacking and shuttle system can be added to the palletising enclosure for fully automated handling of full and empty pallets. Our palletising islet (which can handle up to 4 lines simultaneously) can also be equipped with an interlayer sheets magazine, which is automatically managed by the palletising robot. For more visit ixapack.com